Search the forum,

Discuss baxi conbi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you get a kit for differential on diverter valve,rod not coming out when dhw or ch is called for

gasman is your man for this although I am pretty sure you can buy the parts but it the part numbers which make it confusing

you will need the primary(small) kit posted in poxis reply ,assuming your looking at the rear primary flow switch desrob

you will need the primary(small) kit posted in poxis reply ,assuming your looking at the rear primary flow switch desrob
ethe small one at the rear,can i just ask regarding the sequence of the micro switch on this diverter does the rear (small one)activate on both dhw and ch

ethe small one at the rear,can i just ask regarding the sequence of the micro switch on this diverter does the rear (small one)activate on both dhw and ch
yes it does its also vital you check the small hole under the diaphragm they can block with crud

make sure you have a 8mm spanner with you its much easier to undo the small pipenut and a needle for unblocking the hole plus of course the new diaphragm
i did this yesterday,,all was well till about 4 30 today,boiler will not fire in either ch or dhw,but when i operate micro switch the boiler fires

i did this yesterday,,all was well till about 4 30 today,boiler will not fire in either ch or dhw,but when i operate micro switch the boiler fires
just thinking if the pump is not creating enough pressure through diverter would this create this fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi conbi 105e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the diverter valve - I unscrewed it from the hydraulic block but for the life of me I can't get it out. I even spoke to Viessmann tech and they advised twisting and yanking hard but this tosser is not budging AT ALL. The valve was replaced 2 months ago by someone else. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock