Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Baxi Burnall open fire with wrap round back boiler connected via a Dunsley Baker Neutaliser to the vented hot water tank.

I wish to update my older vented system to an unvented twin coil indirect water tank with two immersion slots. I want to use one immersion slot for my recently installed solar panel power input and the second immersion slot as a mains power standard for back up if and when required. Switching to an unvented/ mains pressure system also allows me to do away with a troublesome shower pump (not enough head & each time I use the shower I need to lower the shower head until the pump kicks in). My central heating is a standard oil-fired boiler which would use the primary coil. So far so good - straight forward enough, I think. ......................

However, can I connect my Baxi Burnall with back boiler to am unvented/ mains pressure system with indirect twin coils ??

Reply to Baxi Burnall with back boiler connection to Unvented /Mains pressure water tank ?? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect heating system (have attached some photos). I was wondering if the isolation valve that would shut off the water to the hot water taps is as circled in the...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock