Search the forum,

Discuss baxi 105he flame failure,help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garyrobinson

Hello,first time on here.

Firstly I am GSR and if you want I'll post my register number and licence number.

I really need some advice,I was called out to the above boiler today which had a flame failure neon flashing,it Isn't the pcb because the boiler fire's up and it can stay lit for up to 3 hrs then it switches itself off and starts flashing.I removed and cleaned the condensate trap checked the Ch thermister the gas valve is fine and I can't think what else it could be,there are no MI's and I've only been doing this kind of work for about 6 months,could someone help me please.

hi welcome to the forum you need to contact admin bud as gas works not discussed in open forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi 105he flame failure,help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock