Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom suite good quality under 2k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

Looking for a new suite (Quadrant shower, bath, basin and bog). Ideally I’m looking to spend no more than 2 k on sanitary ware.

I’ve read reviews on places like vic plum and Bathstore etc which aren’t great so not bothering with them.

Can anyone recommend good places to go in Kent for good quality but within the budget.

All help appreciated

Go to your local plumbing merchants and stick with the main brands

Eg

Mira
Ideal
Armitage

Plus many more

As for taps and showers don’t look really at the cost look at the availability of spares in like 5-10 years time

If you're not fitting it, get the advice of whoever is, could work out a false economy if tough to fit...

Reply to Bathroom suite good quality under 2k in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of it. I was called by a landlord to do a gas safety check on a property that is now at the latter stages of being sold and the buyers wanted the usual...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run of 6 or 7. When tested by Affinity Water no other houses seemed to be drawing water. If you were to run a hose and another house draws water the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I am planning a bathroom renovation at the moment and have visited a couple of showrooms. My question is about the difference in quality between the various brands of bathroom furniture. Locally I can get hold of Syphony (Aquadi), Kohler, Laufen, Mereway, Ellis, Roca and Utopia...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry I know this has been covered a lot of time but I can't seem to find an answer to this one. The new bathroom was installed by a trained plumber and looks great. However there seems to be an issue with very offensive sewer gas smells getting into the bathroom, which is worse when sewer...
Replies
Views
Radioman
R
C
Hi, we have really good water pressure where we live. But that in turn has left us with very noisy taps in the bathrooms. At the moment we have Blade taps from the Bathstore - Blade Basin Mono Mini Mixer | bathstore. They have aerators but our water certainly isn't aerated. The taps are...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock