Search the forum,

Discuss Bad workmanship or is it just me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
I recently had a new kitchen, installed by a local company. When I opened the cupboard under the new sink I was surprised that half of the cupboard is taking up with the copper pipe runs which to my non plumbing eye are a convoluted mess. As I say I am no plumber so would like to hear other people thoughts and suggestions on the standard of the copper pipe work recently installed. I would have thought that the pipes would have come out from the wall with an immediate right angles.
See attached photos

dont see any pics neddog ?

Hi Shaun. Thanks for responding. As I am new to this forum can you tell me is it possible to delete posts if necessary?

just say/pm if you want it deleted

Reply to Bad workmanship or is it just me? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking from the en-suite down into the reception room and the fitter promptly came and repaired it, it was something to do with the area under the sink. We...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by the previous owner, they decided to run pipes all along the edge of the garage floor... I do however have one that goes vertically out of the concrete...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
I would really appreciate some professional opinions on attached photo. We had an extension built a couple of years ago and a new bathroom installed on first floor (directly above pipe work in photo) About 9 months ago noticed chipboard flooring around area of this pipe work was sinking and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock