Search the forum,

Discuss baby on the way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

CRAP CRAP AND MORE CRAP the misiss's waters have broken eeerrrrrmmmmm eeeeeerrrrrmmmmm HELP
stiched me right up all I want is to go to bed and
iv got a 3 & half year old alsleep in bed that needs looking after now i need to bee In
two places at once HELP
icon_eek.gif
wallbash.gif
icon_eek.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
hmm.gif
hmm.gif
ohmy.gif

im happy thats she is on her way and i get too mee her soon but why now I want my bed lol

crap i need a smoke but i dont smoke no more lol the misiss is propper got the hump when she told me her water has broken I
said go get one of my 22mm push fit stop ends that will do the job lol
and ill sort it in the morn (that didnt go down well)

Last edited by a moderator:
all sorted m8 case packed and she is on her way to get cheked over no dout they will send her home lol

fingers crossed and good luck unless little one has arrived by now in which case congratulations!

best of luck matey - mine is 8 months old now -along with the 6 yr old and the ten yr old its proving a handful and shes still broody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baby on the way in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock