Search the forum,

Discuss AW heating passes 2000 post marker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Well done great input and always a good read regards turnpin:wink5:

Welcome to the club!

Great reads and excellent contribution

​well done AW on the 2000 post mark,great contribution to the forums

2ooo posts !!!,AW,

:clap::clap:
Thanks for the great input

:drummer:

respec !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to AW heating passes 2000 post marker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs covering at leave twice the floor area As per diagram has free flow Up or Down, no way to balance. Works pretty well but last few Rads (in kitchen) are...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am just trying to get some idea as had a couple of plumbers round but still getting same issue . Basically moved house recently and i just cant get figure the central heating system out .So.... Its had a new Worcester bosch boiler about 2 years ago so all good on that front and...
Replies
Views
I have a Boulter Bouderous 500 boiler that serves radiators and a hot water tank, the water temp has always been set at 56 degrees which feels about right for us. Recently the heating has been on timed for twice a day and extras hours used as and when needed, I read the gas meter over a 24 hour...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock