Search the forum,

Discuss Are these fitting used here in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please advise whether we use this type of plumbing fitting/stopcock here in the UK....

https://i.*********/V8kvLg8.jpg

https://i.*********/J5Nskme.jpg

Many thanks :)

Looks like a 1/2 extension

And something like that yes

Looks like a 1/2 extension

And something like that yes

Thank you ....so a yes to the 1/2 extension (are they commonly used in that scenario - in a shower control 'standoff'?)

Was that also a yes to the stopcock with a 'slot end' ? (again if so, are they common?

Yes and no, they are but not normally on show normally if you use a back plate 1/2 extension and then the adapter to the shower valve

Yes two types most common is a straight online service valve but you can get them angled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are these fitting used here in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm considering fitting an isolator valve to 15mm feed to my toliet cistern. It would require cutting off an existing compression fitting for a flex hose, after which I'd only be left with maybe an inch and a half of pipe. I've never fitted a compression fitting before, can someone...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then drip slowly after that...........i put a bucket under the shower head to collect the water for 26 hours the first time.............then 19 hours the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if theres somewhere in the uk that stocks a water diverting valve to fit 32mm waste pipe? Something similar to this where you can choose to send the water down the drain or divert it to somwhere else. (garden flower beds in my case)
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock