Search the forum,

Discuss Aquatronic 2 Plus - slight leak from Stabiliser valve assembly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, our shower has started to seep a few drips from the stabiliser valve assembly (P07810800) but not from the top where the plunger is which appears to be where they can normally leak from. I've seen you can buy as gasket kit for this area.

Ours is leaking from where the temperature control keys into the rotary dial. I've not seen spare parts for this but I know you can get the whole valve, though for a DIYer that looks a bit of a mission to fit since most parts need to be removed to replace it.

Since this valve is leaking from the dial area, can this be opened and checked and possibly the o rings replaced?
From the attached picture the leak is from the red ringed area. Can I remove the 6 screws holding this plate on to inspect or will that cause more issues than its worth?
What is inside here that cleaned for instance in case it's dirt/grit?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-08-03 093538.jpg
    Annotation 2020-08-03 093538.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Aquatronic 2 Plus - slight leak from Stabiliser valve assembly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock