Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa processor problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Electrician has stood on my aqualisa shower processor box/pump unit and now the water does not get hot enough for a shower even though the indicator light stays on to say it has reached temp....any ideas ?

I think it would be difficult to prove ....he hasn't admitted he done the dastardly deed

OK - I assumed you had seen this happen .......... given the way your OP is worded.

The failure could be a complete coincidence:)

PS : Have you tried switching it off at the isolator for a few minutes?

OK - I assumed you had seen this happen . given the way your OP is worded.

The failure could be a complete coincidence:)

PS : Have you tried switching it off at the isolator for a few minutes?
I have read that the unit should be isolated for two to three hours to reset it but that was after a power failure....but I will give it a go

Reply to Aqualisa processor problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Yesterday my aqualisa shower sharted making a whirring sound and trickles of water came out of itwhen the boiler came on to heat up the water . When i went to try the shower it was dead. After turning it off and trying for most of the day it finally started. BUT only hot water came out...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was having and in the end I replaced everything, new engine and new front cover . This was working great for a month or so, but now noticed an intermittent...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hello all , So, very recently had an unvented cylinder put in inplace of the old gravity emersion tank we had, which fed our pumped quartz shower . We had a new digital processor installed to suit the unvented system but kept the riser rail, showerhead and control unit which we connected to the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock