Search the forum,

Discuss Apply to Gain Access to the Private Plumbing Courses and Training Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Last edited:
We have it on the sparky forum. About 40 mentors and hundreds of trainees. The mentors are electrical engineers, teachers, retired sparks, that sort of stuff. And the guys they help get through their courses stick with the forum then because they really helped them out in life. It's lovely to see too. Those guys are now helping others get through their courses. One's a mod. We wanted a newbies into the trade as a mod so we aren't always banging on about older quals and whatnot.

Seems to work well. We get a person join the area every other day now.

We have it on the sparky forum. About 40 mentors and hundreds of trainees. The mentors are electrical engineers, teachers, retired sparks, that sort of stuff. And the guys they help get through their courses stick with the forum then because they really helped them out in life. It's lovely to see too. Those guys are now helping others get through their courses. One's a mod. We wanted a newbies into the trade as a mod so we aren't always banging on about older quals and whatnot.

Seems to work well. We get a person join the area every other day now.
Is this still going would like to look into this please

Reply to Apply to Gain Access to the Private Plumbing Courses and Training Forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
Some Plumbing Course Videos and Plumbing Training Videos from our video area of the forum. We will populate this thread with some more plumbing videos once we have added some to our video area. You're welcome to head to the plumbing training videos area yourself to add your own videos...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
I’m newly qualified gas safe (December) and can’t access private forum when new threads are posted. I know that I have to post ten threads to gain access but have posted two and they haven’t come on to the forum. I have sent my GS number to Shaun but maybe need to send photos of my card. Can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock