Search the forum,

Discuss anybody looking for a helping hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ricky1989

right so im looking to gain a bit more experiance in gas as i have just passes my gas exams but i dont want to just jump straight into it. so im asking if you have got much work on and need a helping hand mabe just fetching and carring passing tools etc whatever but would be a big help for me too just see and learn from you more experienced gas engineers and dealing with at risk and id situations and so on
many thanks to those who have took the time to read this and please leave me a pm if you can help me so i can help you
should also add im from sheffield

every day you learn something new and you never stop learning

Cant you get a job servicing and build your knowledge of the appliances off that?

ive tried but every one wants experienced people but nobody want to give you the chance to get experience

I have just started myself and made the leap I have serviced and issued landlord certs its amazing how much you learn also it boosts your confidence when your customers thank youI sign written my van got some leaflets done and started workingI recommend it to any newbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anybody looking for a helping hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering if anybody can help looking for a replacement part for my Grohe shower controls here is a picture of what i have but can't seem to find this part anywhere, any help would be fantastic, thank you..
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock