Search the forum,

Discuss Any good Viessmann installers on tonight? re: Vitodens 200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lincsplumber

Evening gents,
I need some advice please! I'm half way through a detached house renovation, the customers initially required a system boiler( he requested and bought), water softened supply (to everything,bar cold supplies @ kitchen sink/ basins) unvented h/w and the house zoning into upstairs/ downstairs/ towel rail/ hot water circuits. I have lovingly installed all the required requests, but only used the two pipe method from the boiler and not the four pipe to include the hot water circuit. I have used 4 x honeywell zone valves to control the system, incorporating 1x hard wired honeywell programmable stat and 1x wireless stat to control the heating side, twin channel clock to control towel circuit and hot water.

Everything is up and running, using a HC1B constant temperature controller........well sort of!! here's the headache causing issues i'm having.

The vitodens 200 initially coming up with an 18 fault ( apparently a weather compensater fault) It hasn't got one, so assuming need to switch off that in the coding???

I can't seem to adjust the boiler temperature output, again probably requires changing in the coding?

In a nutshell the boiler needs setting up for the heating system..........How?

Please help chaps. i'm at a loss. Why do our German friends feel the need to make things so frikkin complicated, all i need is the thing to give me controllable heat using english type ancillaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pal, I love the 200 but , you won't want to read this, if you use all the Viessmann Gear especially the 4 pipe system, they are so simple even I can do it.
however that's a thought for next time !
Do you know any of the Viessmann reps because I am sure they will put you in touch with one off there guys.
I am over in West Yorkshire, the two blokes who cover our area are sound, but I have no idea how far their area covers.

Thanks Townfan for the swift response! i would've normally used the four pipes, but i had to utilise the old 28mm circ's as i couldn't get another two pipes across underneath a very expensive tiled bathroom. I'm sure it is very simple to program once i've been educated, but for years i've been a "Vaillant" man, but i've lost all respect for their unreliable/ over expensive products, so now fit Viessmann as a top spec item.

I may be wrong on this, but I think you have to use the Viessmann boiler control that fastens to the boiler, either the constant temp one or the weather comp.

I may be wrong on this, but I think you have to use the Viessmann boiler control that fastens to the boiler, either the constant temp one or the weather comp.

Again thanks, I forgot to add .......it has the hc1b constant temperature controller!

I've edited my initial post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any good Viessmann installers on tonight? re: Vitodens 200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
hey all, Based in South England, UK. Hope this is the correct place to ask and that ive added all the required info/images. I had an old boiler that was setup with my evohome system, 12 zones in my house, with controls on each radiator - all worked well. Honeywell THR99C3112 Evotouch...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a large house, 20 radiators + UFH. Heated house area is about 350 m2. House is class B, it is written in the certificate that house requires 73 kWh(m2/year) for heating. I had my system fully upgraded last year, installed new Vitodens 200-W 49 kW (B2HA) model with Vitotronic 200...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitodens 222-F FS2B 26kW Storage Gas Boiler installed in 2014. The boiler has developed a problem recently where it short cycles but only when hot water is used. When hot water is turned on (on any tap in the property) the boiler remains off for about 45 sec. At the...
Replies
Views
tinodj
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock