Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha hecb33 not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lwcrs2001

Hiya guys I had a issue with diverter valve on my combi so I replaced the diaphragm in it. Trouble is my boiler is not firing up now when I call hot water or heating. I am thinking it could be flow switch, if so any way I can test it

unless your gas safe you cant take the cover off and you cant replace internal parts

no! you cannot test your flow switch or any other part of your boiler and we cannot give you any information about what is wrong with it without you proving that you are GAS SAFE registered by sending a PM to gasman with your registration details. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha hecb33 not firing up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I have a new UPS3 sitting in a box and I am thinking of changing the Alpha 1 for the UPS3 if I understand it correctly, Alpha1 v UPS3 1. Alpha 1 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going to a job tomorrow where the customar says they have a 1 inch square valve head (what i would call a fire hydrant valve, maybe theres another name) in a manhole that turns the wrong way ie. Anticlockwise is off and clockwise is on. I'm in the Midlands and customer says some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock