Search the forum,

Discuss alpha cd28c hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a alpha cd28c combi, i recently changed the diverter valve as the tennant had very little hot water and when the hot water tap was running the boiler would stay on telling me its not a blockage in plate heat exchanger and not overheating. it was send the hot water down the heating pipe. I had a look at the diverter valve head and its working fine. Any sloutions? Cheers

Im thinking now if the dv is not pushing the pin all the way home it will send down heating. Has this happenes before?

Take the dhw heat ex out and check before you change anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to alpha cd28c hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get warmer than others despite closing off the skirting radiator heat vent. They are designed to house the finned heating pipe and a return pipe, the latter...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a heating boiler which heats up the water in a tank located in a cupboard upstairs and then from there I get hot water & hearing. I get hot water ok but the heating doesn't come on when turning the thermostat to a higher temperature. I've got a 2 way motorized diverter valve which would...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock