Search the forum,

Discuss Airlock open vented system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lndwl3

Hello new to the forum Hope someone can help please.

New gloworm flexicom 18hx fitted last year,not much problem with the boiler until changed out pump and replaced rad upstairs i thought i take the opportunity to drain down and flush the system out at the same time.Bad mistake i think, because the boiler fires up and cuts out on fault code F22 (Low water pressure,not enought water in the system the user manual states a couple of other possible causes ie flow and return thermistors but this maybe because its nots seeing any temperature difference.
I have tried various remedies that have been posted on site for airlocks but cant shift it
Any advise would be welcome,Thanks

i suppose you could run the mains through the boiler or any drain point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Airlock open vented system? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock