Search the forum,

Discuss 3 pumps in 12 months closed thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackso

Chalked
I'm not sure why you have closed my thread, surely the idea of this forum is for an engineer to put a problem out there for others to help if possible. I see nothing wrong with my replies but you have seen fit to close the thread without explanation.

Chalked didn't close your thread, the moderator (Croppie) did.

The forum has very strict policies against encouraging/allowing/advising non gassafe people to mess around with their boilers. That thread was deemed to have got close to that point, hence the moderator closed it.

You might be GSR, and if so, after 10 posts and by providing your details to the GSR mods, you can join the forum's closed section, where such things can be discussed away from Joe public.

Remember that on a public forum, its not just you reading it - members of the public may come across it, and what ever is posted there may encourage them to do something dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 pumps in 12 months closed thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, we've been having a problem with our motorised valves. Every time the heating turns off there a number of loud bangs as if the water is hitting the valve too quickly which is then sending a shockwave through the pipes. Would this be faulty valves in that they are closing too quickly or is...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm hoping someone can help with some advice. Ahead of some renovation work, we had a 50 year old old floor standing boiler in the utility room removed and a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24Ri wall mounted in the garage. Aside from being old, the original boiler worked perfectly. A full...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock