Search the forum,

Discuss 15 L multipoint electric unverted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi chaps. Does anyone know of another brand of 15L multipoint electric water heater compared to heatrae sadia. The price for one of These is £600. I need it to do 2 coffee shop sinks and 2 toilet basins. The old unit which is the above is knackered and a company want 1200 to fit new one.

Cheers

Ariston

Very good only heater I install under 30l

There's one at £200 ish for a 15 litre!
That's not too bad?

Or do you think that's dear? Am I missing out on a deal here?

they've come down then last one i had a price for was 300 plus the vat as there part of the heat rae group

Hi. Where do you see that Santon one Please?
Do you think the 15l over the counter will supply 2 basins and 2 big sinks? It does say 2/3 basins and 2 sinks but these sinks are in a cafe and so commercial size ones. But then, it is only a 15l heatrae sadia already there.

wont do the big sinks but a 15l will do two basins

if you have the commercial sinks best fit a 150l direct unvented cylinder

This is the one they have

Screenshot_20180123-183433.jpg

That's 30l mate

Hi. Where do you see that Santon one Please?
Do you think the 15l over the counter will supply 2 basins and 2 big sinks? It does say 2/3 basins and 2 sinks but these sinks are in a cafe and so commercial size ones. But then, it is only a 15l heatrae sadia already there.

Have a look at their site, follow this link. Look at products, unvented point of use, Aquaheat.
There is as much info as you need on there. Get the details and phone your merchants for the price.

I would be sceptical about the two big sinks though with a 15 litre.
As @ShaunCorbs says, I don't see it coping. Best to ring Santon and discuss it with tech!!

Have a look at their site, follow this link. Look at products, unvented point of use, Aquaheat.
There is as much info as you need on there. Get the details and phone your merchants for the price.

I would be sceptical about the two big sinks though with a 15 litre.
As @ShaunCorbs says, I don't see it coping. Best to ring Santon and discuss it

Looks like the aquaheat only do from 30l upwards

I am sure that is more than 15litres.look at the pictures of a 15 litre and see the difference. Get an empty 5l screen wash container and see how many times you can fill it before it runs cold, give you a rough idea. No way would a 15 litre keep the basins and sinks going, so it even says that in the literature.

I am sure that is more than 15litres.

It looks long but I reckon those are 6" tiles and it only covers three and a half- ish, which would make it 21-23" ish.
Plus it says Multipoint 15 on bottom RHS.
I know stickers can be wrong but it is roughly the same size as one I fitted last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15 L multipoint electric unverted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock